Four-week Yoga course
Start or restart your yoga journey and find balance – mentally and physically.
Do you iss feeling and moving your body? Or do you need a sanctuary and more time for yourself? You’re definitely not alone. Yoga is a great place to turn to when your body needs to regain balance. Because in yoga, the mind follows – that’s what makes it so magical.
Thegood news is that yoga is for everyone – regardless of age and physical conditions. The yoga taught at Senses and in this program is tailored to each individual’s body. We don’t try to force your body into a posture that doesn’t suit you.
This yoga program is for those who want to delve into both yoga and themselves, and who are curious to do so.
It’s for you:
- Who needs to move your body so that it feels comfortable again.
- Who finds it challenging to do everything on your own, including yoga
- Who is ready to prioritize “me time” and “yoga time” on your agenda
- Who can feel that your body needs more love, care, and pampering
- Who is already a yoga practitioner but desires a sense of community
- Who wants to learn how to nourish, respect, and listen to your body in a busy everyday life
- Who still feels new to the world of yoga and wants to delve deeper into it
Throughout this program, your body will become stronger and more flexible. You will find it easier to find peace, relax, sleep, and concentrate. That is what yoga can offer you.
Our biggest wish and purpose with this program is to support you on your journey into the magical world of yoga – in a good way, so you can experience all the wonders that yoga can bring.
We want to inspire and motivate you to continue your yoga journey far into the future.
The purpose of the program:
- To learn or deepen your understanding of the basic yoga postures in a safe environment
- Time for reflection and tranguility
- Improved concentration
- Better balance in both postures and the body
- Enhanced flexibility
- Increased mobility
- greater endurance
- Structure in your training
- Healthy routines for body and mind in your everyday life
- Motivation to continue with your new habits
- Community around your practice
By the end of the yoga program, you will be well on your way with your yoga practice and have established new healthy routines in your everyday life.
During the four-week course, you will receive:
- 2 scheduled yoga classes per week.
- Instructions from skilled and experienced teachers in a closed group
- Connection with the same group of people
- 2 bonus classes so you can try other Senses classes concurrently and find the exact combination that works and motivates you.
- 1 bonus class for a friend.
Wear comfortable workout attire that allows you to move freely. Bring your own yoga mat. If you don’t have one, you can purchase or rent one at the reception. Don’t forget your water bottle.
Injuries and disabilities
If you have any injuries or disabilities that limit you, please inform your instructor. If you’re unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.
New dates coming soon
New dates coming soon